To succeed at email marketing, you need to catch prospects at the right time with the right message. This is very difficult to do unless you automate the process. In fact, Emarketer research shows companies that connect with their customers via automated email marketing see conversion rates as high as 50%.
Here are some other email marketing automation stats, courtesy of myemma.com:
- Companies that automate emails are 133% more likely to send messages that coincide with the purchase cycle of their customers.
- Relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than broadcast emails.
- Personalized emails generate up to 6x higher revenue than non-personalized emails.
- The #1 reported benefit of email marketing automation is the creation of more and better leads.
- Automated emails get 119% higher click rates than broadcast emails.
Using email marketing automation will increase your open and click-through rates, which will in turn increase your conversion rates.
And while automating the process is a critical key to email marketing success, you also need to know how to create great marketing emails that capture your prospect’s attention and encourage them to actually read it.
The folks at QuickSprout have created this infographic that details all the working parts of a great marketing email. Use it as a guide the next time you sit down to pound out your monthly e-newsletter:
Originally posted 2015-12-10 09:46:26.